Please select who will be participating:
First Minor's Information
Second Minor's Information
Third Minor's Information
Fourth Minor's Information
Fifth Minor's Information
Sixth Minor's Information
Adult/ Guardian Information
Anyone entering our facility acknowledges and agrees that although Lockdown Escape Rooms will take every reasonable measure to mitigate the risk, Covid-19 is a worldwide pandemic as designated by the World Health Organization (WHO) and you recognize its ability to be transferred from person to person. It is ultimately the patrons responsibility to ensure they protect themselves and others from any viral infections, influenza, or other viruses, including COVID-19 or coronavirus. By entering Lockdown, you do so in full understanding and voluntary assumption of risk.
Follow all CDC guidelines. If you are sick or experiencing any symptoms of Covid-19, have been around anyone who has recently been exposed, are part of the vulnerable population, or reside with someone who is, PLEASE DO NOT ENTER OUR FACILITY.
OUR FIRST PRIORITY IS THE HEALTH OF YOU,YOUR FAMILIES AND OUR STAFF. THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING
Terms and Conditions
1. By entering the rooms operated by ESCAPE ROOMS, INC., our customers accept the application of these Terms and Conditions. Upon entering the rooms the customers willing to use our services, are required to sign the Release and Assumption of Risk (appendix 1 of the Terms and Conditions) and to read and accept the Policy.
2. Customers will use the instruments and tracks of ESCAPE ROOMS, INC. only at their own risk.
3. Children 5-11 years are permitted to use the rooms only under direct adult supervision. Teens 12-17 years can use the rooms unaccompanied but require an adult at check in. Designation of an adult responsible person is required. This person shall be named in the Release and Assumption of Risk in an identifiable manner. The appointed person is responsible for the physical and psychological safety of minors. ESCAPE ROOMS, INC. does not assume any responsibility regarding these appointed persons, and our operators and staff members are not obliged to test the suitability of these designated persons.
The use of the rooms by children under age of 5 is strictly prohibited.
4. Certain rooms are freely available to customers under actual conditions of use. Customers are not allowed to leave the designated route, and entry of other areas of the premises is strictly prohibited.
5. Customers will use the rooms at their own risk. Guests are responsible for their own safety, by using the existing safety devices and by complying with the warning and prohibition signs as well as with the instructions of staff members. ESCAPE ROOMS, INC. shall not be held responsible for damage or personal injury for disregarding these regulations.
6. The use of any personal equipment (camera, keys, cell phone, mobile internet, camera, flashlight - including phones lights - image and sound recording devices, phone cases, bags, etc.) in the rooms is strictly prohibited. Photo and video recording is allowed only in designated areas and with the permission of the operator. Mobile phones need to be turned off upon entering the rooms.
7. ESCAPE ROOMS, INC. shall not be held responsible for personal injury and property damage occurred on the rooms. Complaints made after leaving the rooms will not be taken into consideration.
8. ESCAPE ROOMS, INC. is not responsible for theft and the safety of personal belongings. Please keep your personal belongings with you at all times.
9. Customers will be banned immediately from the premises and will not be entitled to a refund of the entrance fee in the following cases: disturbing other customers, improper use of the rooms, entering the forbidden areas, disregard of the warning and prohibition signs and staff members’ instructions. Supervisors shall exercise the rules of the Policy.
10. Customers who violate or ignore the Policy or do not follow the instructions of the staff members may be removed immediately. In addition, necessary legal measures will be taken.
11. ESCAPE ROOMS, INC. reserves the right in its sole discretion to deny access to any persons or to remove any persons at any time, with or without giving a refund.
12. Customers will be held liable for any damages caused, including as a result of the behaviors listed in clause 9 above. For damages caused by minors, the accompanying person or persons will be held responsible.
In case of abuse (intentional or by negligence), ESCAPE ROOMS, INC. may use any form of payment on file to collect damage charges. If no form of payment is on file, customer will be invoiced for damages. Refusal to pay will result in collections. No force is needed to escape our rooms. Use of excess force resulting in broken props, puzzles, furnishings or removal of company property from the premises will result in an additional charge.
In case of intentional abuse, ESCAPE ROOMS, INC. may report the person to the competent authority.
13. The rules of the Policy are applicable on and outside of the rooms. The Policy shall be made available in a position clearly visible on entry into the premises.
14. Smoking or the use of open flame is prohibited without exception in the rooms and the entire area of ESCAPE ROOMS, INC.
15. Dangerous objects that can cause physical injuries (stabbing and cutting weapons, firearms, etc.) are strictly prohibited in the facility! In case of breach of this prohibition, ESCAPE ROOMS INC has the right to immediately remove the violators and violators will be immediately banned.
16. Persons who are suffering from a serious disease (e.g. heart disease, epilepsy, etc.), are afraid of closed or tight places, or fear that these conditions may be frustrating, are not advised to use the rooms. ESCAPE ROOMS, INC. shall not be held responsible if the above persons decide to use our services at their own risk, despite these recommendations.
17. It is prohibited to use the tracks of the facility under the influence of alcohol or other mind-altering substances.
18. ESCAPE ROOMS, INC. shall observe the personal rights of all persons visiting the website. Data collected through the website is primarily used for the purpose of fulfillment of the requested service, and secondly for the development of our services.
19. Your personal data is protected in accordance with the relevant statutory regulations and will not be transmitted to third parties. You shall have the right to order us to delete your personal information. If you have any questions, for which you cannot find answers on our website under the Privacy section, please do not hesitate to contact us. You can find our contact information below.
20. If you already received a booking confirmation, unfortunately we cannot refund money, or change the date or delete the booking.
RELEASE AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK
I agree to release, waive, discharge, and hold harmless Escape Rooms, Inc., its officers, directors, agents, employees, promoters, owners, shareholders, associates, or business partners (collectively “Company”) from any and all liability for any harm, property or other damage, or personal injury or death resulting from my participation in the escape rooms operated by Company (the “Escape Rooms”), including all risks, whether seen or unforeseen, involved in the Escape Rooms. This shall include, but not be limited to, a claim of negligence, fault, strict liability, or neglect against Company.
Assumption of Risk: I assume the risk of and take full responsibility for bodily injury, death, or property damage due to negligence or non-negligence of Company in the Escape Rooms and/or while competing, working, or for any purpose participating in the Escape Rooms or associated activities. I acknowledge that I may not participate in the Escape Rooms unless I am 18 years of age or older, or, teens 12-17 years can use the rooms unaccompanied but require an adult present on property at check in, or, children 5-11 years are permitted to use the rooms only under direct adult supervision with the express permission of a parent or guardian. Children under the age of 5 are strictly prohibited from using the Escape Rooms. I further acknowledge that I have inspected the facilities, equipment, and areas used for the Escape Rooms activities and am voluntarily participating despite the risk of falls, contact and/or crashes with co-participants or employees, defective equipment, the condition of the room, and any other hazards that may be posed by co-participants, bystanders, or employees. I understand that if I do not want to take these risks or cannot afford to risk any injury, then I should not sign this document or participate in the Escape Rooms.
Release of Liability: I acknowledge, in consideration of being permitted to participate in the Escape Rooms, the risks and hazards involved in and arising from attending and participating in the Escape Rooms which include, but are not limited to, tripping, colliding with co-participants, and falling objects. For myself, my heirs, executors, administrators, and assigns (“Releasing Parties”), I release and forever discharge Company and its successors and assigns from any and every claim, demand, action, or right of action of any nature, either in law or in equity, arising from or by reason of any bodily or personal injuries known or unknown, death, and/or property damage resulting from, arising out of, or related to any participation in the Escape Rooms, whether by negligence or non-negligence.
Indemnification: I agree to hold harmless, defend, and indemnify Company from and against any and all claims made by me or any Releasing Parties arising from injury or loss due to my participation in the Escape Rooms. I further agree to hold harmless, defend, and indemnify Company against any and all claims of co-participants or others resulting from my conduct as a participant in the Escape Rooms.
Severability and Integration: I understand and agree that if any provision of this Release and Assumption of Risk should be held unlawful or unenforceable, that provision shall be severed from this Release and Assumption of Risk; doing so shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions. I understand that this Release and Assumption of Risk supersedes any and all previous agreements between me and Company.
Miscellaneous: I certify that I am suffering from no known or knowable physical or mental conditions, including, but not limited to heart disease, epilepsy, or fear of darkness or tight or close spaces, that would affect my ability to safely participate in the Escape Rooms or that would result in my participation creating a risk of danger to others.
I certify that I am not under the influence of alcohol, illegal drugs, or other mind-altering substances and I acknowledge that consumption of alcohol, illegal drugs, or other mind-altering substances before or during participation in the Escape Rooms is strictly prohibited.
I am aware of the inherent and other risks associated with participating in the Escape Rooms, and I understand that by participating, I assume the risk of and take full responsibility for bodily injury or property damage. I have read the Terms and Conditions, Policy, and this Release and Assumption of Risk, and I understand that I am voluntarily giving up the right to bring a lawsuit or claim against Company. In the event that I file any lawsuit or claim against Company, I agree to reimburse Company for all legal fees and costs incurred in connection with defending such lawsuit or claim. I understand this Release and Assumption of Risk and agree to be bound by its terms.